The Bay Education Foundation and Allstate Construction, Inc. are proud to announce the performers featured in the 4th annual Arts Alive event at Edgewater Beach Resort on April 4, 2014. All performers are students or employees of Bay District Schools who are donating their time and talent to raise money for visual and performing arts and Take Stock in Children scholarships.
Arts Alive will feature an art exhibit and silent auction during the opening reception. A delicious three-course dinner and the performing arts showcase will round out the evening.
This year’s performing arts showcase will feature:
- Bay Blast (Bay High School)
- Cami Prater (J.R. Arnold High School)
- Elizabeth Walsingham (Rutherford High School)
- Mia Salaveria (Surfside Middle School)
- Girls, Inc. Concert Choir
- Robyn Perry & Kristen Grantcharov (Bay High School)
- Sarah Downing & Anna Risalvato (Patronis Elementary School)
- Brady Hughes (North Bay Haven Charter Academy)
- Julie Eadie (Lynn Haven Elementary School)
- Dezmond Cole (Bay High School)
- Brittany Walker & Dale Barnes (A. Crawford Mosley High School)
- “It’s A Hard Knock Life” (J.R. Arnold High School Drama)
- Kristen Griffith (Deane Bozeman School)
- Elysium McCranie (Surfside Middle School)
- Terrell Hill (A. Crawford Mosley High School)
The Arts Alive reception will also feature some amazing talent including:
- Seth Patterson (A. Crawford Mosley High School
- Emily Busby (North Bay Haven Charter Academy)
- Cayleigh Jackson (Bay High School)
- Arnold Jazz Trio (J.R. Arnold High School)
Tickets for Arts Alive are $125 each ($1,000 per table) and may be purchased by calling 767.4111 or e-mailing email@example.com. Advanced reservations are required.
Arts Alive is a talent showcase that supports the fine arts in Bay District Schools and the Bay Education Foundation Take Stock in Children program. The mission of Bay Education Foundation is to promote excellence in public education. Board members work to provide important activities and opportunities to deserving students and employees that cannot be supported by tax dollars or that can only partially be funded by Bay District Schools. Bay Education Foundation differs from other local educational foundations by achieving their mission primarily by running programs and raising funds to support these programs.